After a slight respite, I’m back on The Road.
Welcome to Vietnam, a country of 91M people.
Current location: Ho Chi Minh City, population, approximately 8M, number of scooters and motorbikes, about 8.5M (as of Jan 2016).
With those statistics in mind, may I present:
How to Cross the Street in Asia: A Step by Step Guide
1. Check yourself before you wreck yourself
2. Find a buddy (aka Human Protective Shield)
3. Start walking
4. Give a real think as to why the Chicken had to cross the road
5. Contemplate your insurance policy
6. Discover religion – multiple religions
7. Check the Map, repeat steps (this probably should have also been step 1).
2 thoughts on “How to Cross the Street in Asia: A Step by Step Guide”
Love this 😂
I just love your blog 😂 – keep on travelling (and bloging)!