These tips come from the Batek tribe that lives in the Taman Negara forest, Malaysia. A tribe of about 2000 people, spread out in villages throughout the forest, they stay away from as much of modern life as possible and live off the land.
(Tips could also be used as plot points in The Walking Dead)
- If you need to start a fire and don’t have any dry kindling, use your hair* (cut it off your head first, you’re not making a torch)
- Hunting using poisoned tip dart is very effective, aim for the legs so the poison can’t spread far, but if the meat turns blue, you probably shouldn’t eat it.
- Move around a lot, if you’re nomadic the zombies are less likely to find you, and you won’t deplete your food source
- Weddings are unnecessary for procreation, you can declare a marriage after spending the night together, you don’t need to choose a colour scheme or table settings first. Also, don’t marry someone from the same village, eventually the genes catch up to you.
- Have a lot of babies, not very useful when young, but the more people to fight the aliens, the better
*Does not work if you are Bruce Willis