The last two days have been EPIC, and so here are my top line notes
Thoughts whilst swimming with turtles
– Turtles in a half shell sounds like a dish at a gastropub that is trying too hard
– Is the song “turtles in a half shell” or “turtles in a hard shell”?
– Turtle skin looks like “tortoise shell” sunglasses
Thoughts whilst swimming with reef sharks
– I wonder how I get out my retirement money
– Should I consolidate my retirement accounts?
Thoughts with whilst swimming with manta rays
– These move fast
– They are like big black crows, oh Game of Thrones starts in July
– More like a stealth bomber
– They can go 60kpm per hour, which is approximately 55kmp faster than I’ve ever been able to go
Thoughts whilst swimming with whale sharks
– I’m keeping up with a whale shark! (It’s 8 meters long and I feel approximately the same size)
– Keeping Up with Whale Sharks would probably be less popular than Keeping Up with the Kardashians, but could maybe the the next thing in slow TV.
– I’m no longer keeping up with a whale shark
– Whale sharks can dive up to 1800 meters (recorded), but can probably go up to 3000 meters which is insane
Also spotted: blue whale (largest known animal to have ever existed), humpback whales, dolphins, and a family of dugons…
Life is freaking good
PS: Western Australia marine life is way better than the East Coast.